If you’re interested in an ever changing, fast paced and rewarding environment then this is the place for you.
Why it’s great to work here
Our customers and job sites span the interior of BC and a region greater than 200,000 square kilometers of beautiful lakes, valleys, mountains and desert. Our Team at Care Systems has a unique and exciting opportunity to grow and expand new skills as we continue to innovate and transform how buildings operate around BC. With each building comes unique challenges and opportunities!
At Care Systems, we recognize that our greatest asset is our staff and believe in ongoing support and investment through the following programs to promote the health and enjoyment of our team members and their families.
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP with Company Matching
- Career Development
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plan
Journeyman HVAC Technician
Care Systems Services Ltd. is an HVAC and Controls company which provides superior service to hundreds of commercial customers throughout Western Canada. Our centers for operations are located in Vernon and Kamloops, British Columbia.
We are currently accepting applications from Journeyman HVAC Technician in our Kamloops Division. If you are an individual who is comfortable working in a dynamic team environment, who is willing to learn new skills and who is motivated to provide excellent service to our customers, we need to hear from you!
- Red Seal Journeyman Certificate with “B” Gas
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Motivated team player and an interest in growing with our company
- Controls experience would be an asset
- Competitive wages, extended health and dental benefits, & RRSP matching
- Opportunities for Advancement & Associated Training.
- Opportunity to work with a variety of customers and provide a range of services such as:
o Mechanical maintenance
o DDC Controls Installation and service
o Turn-Key and Design-Build Projects
o Advanced Energy Management
Care Systems Services Ltd. is an HVAC and building automation company with head office located in Vernon, B.C. At Care Systems, we believe strongly in an inclusive family environment that welcomes the best and brightest. Our mission is to help our customers maximize comfort and efficiency of their facilities by providing innovative technology and quality services in mechanical maintenance and building automation.
We are currently looking for an Office Administrator; this is a full time position with room for advancement. The Office Administrator will be responsible for coordinating the day to day office functions of the company and for providing administrative assistance to the Coordinators and Executive team. The successful candidate will be a main point of contact within the office. A strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy while working in a fast paced environment is key in this role. This is a great opportunity for a self driven, forward thinker with a strong sense of ownership.
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls
- Provide coverage for company coordinators
- Maintain a clean, tidy and sanitized office as per Health & Safety protocols ensuring visitors adhere to safety procedures upon entering the building
- Manage office correspondence such as such as mail, general email inbox, and filing hard copy and electronic documents
- Receive payments and deposit cheques, process credit card transactions
- Administer and manage inbound and outbound packages, including tracking and follow up
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of departmental programs such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events
- Arrange travel and accommodations for staff as required
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all interaction
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels; place orders as required; and arrange for servicing of office equipment
- Prepare agendas for meetings, and transcribe and distribute meeting minutes
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization when interacting with employees, clients/customers, visitors, and other external stakeholders
- Maintain a high level of customer service and accuracy
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Pro DC skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ of relatable experience
- Experience with Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable an asset
- Must be able to work full time, Monday – Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
- Be a self driven, forward thinker with a strong sense of ownership
- Experience working within a “paperless” office
- Comfortable working independently with limited direction
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Previous experience with Sage or ERP system preferred
- Be technologically savvy
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Reliable and punctual