If you’re interested in an ever changing, fast paced and rewarding environment then this is the place for you.
Why it’s great to work here
Our customers and job sites span the interior of BC and a region greater than 200,000 square kilometers of beautiful lakes, valleys, mountains and desert. Our Team at Care Systems has a unique and exciting opportunity to grow and expand new skills as we continue to innovate and transform how buildings operate around BC. With each building comes unique challenges and opportunities!
At Care Systems, we recognize that our greatest asset is our staff and believe in ongoing support and investment through the following programs to promote the health and enjoyment of our team members and their families.
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP with Company Matching
- Career Development
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plan
All level Apprentices & Journeyman HVAC Service Technicians
Care Systems Services Ltd. is an HVAC and building automation company. At Care Systems, we believe strongly in an inclusive family environment that welcomes the best and brightest. Our mission is to help our customers maximize the comfort and efficiency of their facilities by providing innovative technology and quality services in mechanical maintenance and building automation.
We are currently accepting applications for Apprentices and Journeyman HVAC Service Technicians in the Thompson and Okanagan Region. If you are an individual who is comfortable working in a dynamic team environment, who is willing to learn new skills and who is motivated to provide excellent service to our customers, we need to hear from you!
- Mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Motivated team player and an interest in growing with our company
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with occasional overtime.
What we Offer:
- Willing to relocate the right individual!
- Competitive wages, extended health and dental benefits, disability, and life insurance
- RRSP Program
- Opportunities Electrical and/or DDC experience and associated training
- Opportunity to work with a variety of customers and provide a range of services such as:
o HVAC Maintenance, Service, and Installations
o Turn-Key and Design-Build Projects
o Advanced Energy Management
- Uniform, cell phone and a company vehicle
- Additional on-call pay
- Supportive, family-oriented and fun company culture