If you’re interested in an ever changing, fast paced and rewarding environment then this is the place for you.
Why it’s great to work here
Our customers and job sites span the interior of BC and a region greater than 200,000 square kilometers of beautiful lakes, valleys, mountains and desert. Our Team at Care Systems has a unique and exciting opportunity to grow and expand new skills as we continue to innovate and transform how buildings operate around BC. With each building comes unique challenges and opportunities!
At Care Systems, we recognize that our greatest asset is our staff and believe in ongoing support and investment through the following programs to promote the health and enjoyment of our team members and their families.
- Competitive Wages
- Life Insurance
- Group RRSP with Company Matching
- Career Development
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plan
JOURNEYMAN HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Family owned and operated since 1992, Care Systems Services Ltd. Is an HVAC and controls company which provides superior service to hundreds of commercial customers throughout Western Canada.
We have an immediate openings for a Service Technician in the Okanagan Valley and are seeking applications from Journeyman HVAC Mechanics. If you are an individual who is comfortable working in a dynamic team environment, who is willing to learn new skills and who is motivated to provide excellent service to our customers, we need to hear from you!
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical & electrical aptitude
- Great interpersonal skills
- Motivated team player and an interest in growing with our company
- Journeyman Certificate
- Class "B" Gasfitter
- Competitive wages, extended health and dental benefits, profit sharing and RRSP program
- Opportunities for Advancement & Associated Training.
- Opportunity to work with a variety of customers and provide a range of services such as:
o mechanical maintenance,
o DDC Controls Installation and service
o Turn-Key and Design-Build Projects
o Advanced Energy Management